Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- Time to break out the #decaf. Got a lot of edits to go before I sleep. 2 days ago
- RT @chasflowers: Hey if you want to know about literary happenings in LA - follow @LALiterary a new project of mine 2 days ago
- RT @LindaInPhoenix Not surprising: Study Finds a Gender Gap at the Top Museums, via @nytimes nyti.ms/1lGERaA #iwd2014 #iwdpopup 2 days ago
- Never heard of International Women's Day? You must be American. Here's how the world celebrates: storify.com/popupnewsroom/… #iwd2014 #iwdpopup 2 days ago
- I've been fixing endnotes for two hours now and Word still doesn't automatically fix it when I consistently mistype "retreived from" 2 days ago
Now available on AmazonMy newest ebook - Body of Work
Banner image courtesy of
Ben Gibbs Design