Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @zamari: Cultural revolution in Ukraine: Man playing piano to riot police! http://t.co/XpSlUttyT5 5 days ago
- RT @SarahKSilverman: Rivers exist so that we can have metaphors and poetry 5 days ago
- RT @LAReviewofBooks: How often do you read the LARB? We publish new pieces every day! But we are a non-profit and need your help: http://t.… 5 days ago
- RT @KCET What's the role of the creative community in the drug war on both sides of th border? @KCETArtbound explores bit.ly/18qFOt3 5 days ago
- MT @POETSorg It's Letter Writing Day & while that seems made up, it's a good reason to get out that fancy stationary & write someone. 5 days ago
Now available on AmazonMy newest ebook - Body of Work
Banner image courtesy of
Ben Gibbs Design