Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @NANOFiction: TOMORROW! TOMORROW! Our contest closes tomorrow! nanofiction.org/submit #flash #fiction 1 day ago
- RT @FordTheatres: #RockNRoll legend @SongsofJBrowne is joining @BenHarper, @tmorello & more at the @JailGuitarDoors benefit Fri! Tix: http:… 1 day ago
- RT @rabihalameddine: The Scream Bucket Challenge http://t.co/hvKu3jCxyM 1 day ago
- RT @CulturalWeekly: We're down to the wire. Submissions to our annual #poetry contest ends tonight. Submit now. culturalweekly.com/poetry-contest… #poe… 1 day ago
- RT @BikeLaneGen: Help get a bike lane installed on North Fig @gilcedillo @LouisReyes @vyki_e @DowntownMuse @flyingpigeonla @BikeOvenLA http… 1 day ago
Now available on AmazonMy newest ebook - Body of Work
Banner image courtesy of
Ben Gibbs Design