Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @DigiBookWorld: The Library at Alexandria was using #metadata in the 3rd century BC. Four more things you should know about metadata: ht… 17 hours ago
- RT @RadioOpenSource: Tell us, please. Are you worried about your job being automated? radioopensource.org/the-end-of-wor… 17 hours ago
- RT @ArtsEd411: Check out the #ArtsEd #LCAP Template made with @Arts4LA @LACountyArts on the #LCAPWatch website! lcapwatch.org 3 days ago
- RT @Culture_LA: Free family-friendly #printmaking #workshop with Marta Feinstein tomorrow July 26 at @LAMAGBarnsdall http://t.co/S4TWlZD4Lz 3 days ago
- We're gonna party like it's 1989! Join me @LAPublicLibrary on Aug 23 to launch Love Songs of the Revolution bronwynmauldin.com/blog/launch-pa… 3 days ago
Now available on AmazonMy newest ebook - Body of Work
Banner image courtesy of
Ben Gibbs Design