Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @LACountyArts: Apply to be part of @FordTheatres' next mainstage season: fordtheatres.org/en/opportunity… #Arts #Dance #Opportunity #LA 1 day ago
- RT @BananaKarenina: Aaaah the @NewYorker is unpaywalled for the whole rest of the summer! Penurious lovers of culture! Get on it! http://t.… 1 day ago
- Saturday, August 23 at 2pm at @LAPublicLibrary. Details to come....#lovesongs 1 day ago
- RT @LAPublicLibrary: Make sure to stop by these interesting exhibits next time you visit Central Library #dtla lapl.org/whats-on/exhib… http:… 1 day ago
- RT @LACountyArts: Our very own @guerrillareads' latest short story was recently published on the @AkashicBooks website! Give it a read: htt… 2 days ago
Now available on AmazonMy newest ebook - Body of Work
Banner image courtesy of
Ben Gibbs Design