Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- Which number is your times tables kryptonite? 4 days ago
- I find it difficult to say the word "mentee" aloud. It isn't a real word, is it? 4 days ago
- RT @eallaorg: What's it like to gain a mentor through our APAL program? ealla.org/curating-a-car… http://t.co/AT2Qg2iveS 4 days ago
- I just don't understand macaroons. 4 days ago
- GuerrillaReads No. 88: Charles Degelman wp.me/perj5-aT 6 days ago
Now available on AmazonMy newest ebook - Body of Work
Banner image courtesy of
Ben Gibbs Design