Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @LAPublicLibrary: Hey procrastinators, today is the deadline to register to vote if you want to participate in this election. https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @MelissaWall: #NastyWomenVote says @elizabethforma on.mash.to/2ehjq0S 1 day ago
- You're invited to hear Spoken Journeys w/@tiyyaFDN at the @LitCrawlLA 7pm Wed at Gallery 800 #refugeeswelcome… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- Thunder in LA! (Cats run hide in the closet.) 2 days ago
- How big was the last presidential #debate? This big! ift.tt/2eAq5D8 https://t.co/3JdVJildOT 2 days ago
Now available on AmazonMy newest ebook - Body of Work
Banner image courtesy of
Ben Gibbs Design