Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- @aschrock If you can't make it to the datathon, follow along on the live archive! sites.google.com/view/artsdatat… 9 hours ago
- Ready for anything! Ready for #ArtsDatathon #ArtsDatathon2018 #ArtsMonth https://t.co/RUdDA3fHN6 10 hours ago
- @wfumihsu @hyperallergic I love that photo! 1 day ago
- Our #ArtsDatathon gets a shout out in @hyperallergic! hyperallergic.com/439460/a-datat… #artsdatathon2018 #artsmonth 1 day ago
- RT @LACountyArts: Arts Datathon: Collections isn’t only about visual art – we have music too. Check out this session led by our own @_Matth… 3 days ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.