Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @BrennanCenter: The Fourth Estate is as important as any part of our system because it questions our leaders for us, and holds them acco… 1 week ago
- RT @BrennanCenter: Journalists aren’t the enemies of the people. Journalists are the people. And now more than ever, they’re an indispensab… 1 week ago
- I care. Do you? #familestogether #stillmarching https://t.co/QCjrTdSFDb 2 weeks ago
- RT @zeynep: Don’t identify him, then. Don’t publish his manifesto if there’s one. Don’t dig up his social media. Don’t plaster his face any… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BrennanCenter: Florida is one of only four states with laws that permanently deny the vote to ex-offenders. That can change in the Nove… 2 weeks ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.