support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @RBReich: Democrats are not powerless here. Abolish the filibuster and codify Roe v. Wade as the law of the land. Inaction is absolutely… 1 week ago
- RT @NpVOTE: #ThrowbackThursday: Nonprofits CAN close historical voting gaps. Low-propensity Black voters engaged by nonprofits saw an 11 pe… 1 month ago
- RT @TimothyDSnyder: Yes, Ukrainians are tough, smart, and courageous. But they are not rich. The average family earned a tenth as much as t… 2 months ago
- RT @KyivIndependent: ⚡️Russian shelling hits maternity hospital near Kyiv, the hospital’s CEO Vitaliy Girin said on Facebook. The materni… 2 months ago
- RT @JuliaDavisNews: #Russia's state TV continues to lie on an industrial scale, claiming that the West—"an empire of lies"—would have sanct… 2 months ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.