In this episode of GuerrillaReads, Dani Dixon reads from her forthcoming thriller, Precedent. In true guerrilla style, Dixon ends her reading with a startling cliffhanger.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @RBReich: We cannot afford moderates implementing moderate solutions to existential crises. Incrementalism will not save us. Increment… 9 hours ago
- RT @Teri_Kanefield: What change is here? Now that the president is a Democrat, the same people who, for four years, promoted the unitary… 9 hours ago
- RT @RBReich: February vote in Senate on whether to convict Trump should be a secret ballot in order to (1) protect safety of senators, and… 9 hours ago
- RT @LarrySabato: Q: How stupid is the Arizona GOP? A: Very stupid. They just censured their GOP Governor (Ducey), their ex-U.S. Senator (Fl… 9 hours ago
- RT @CREWcrew: Senator James Lankford was involved in the events that led to the insurrection at the Capitol, and has connections to Senator… 9 hours ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.