Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @LAPublicLibrary: Hey procrastinators, today is the deadline to register to vote if you want to participate in this election. https://t.… 12 hours ago
- RT @MelissaWall: #NastyWomenVote says @elizabethforma on.mash.to/2ehjq0S 12 hours ago
- You're invited to hear Spoken Journeys w/@tiyyaFDN at the @LitCrawlLA 7pm Wed at Gallery 800 #refugeeswelcome… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 15 hours ago
- Thunder in LA! (Cats run hide in the closet.) 17 hours ago
- How big was the last presidential #debate? This big! ift.tt/2eAq5D8 https://t.co/3JdVJildOT 1 day ago
Now available on AmazonMy newest ebook - Body of Work
Banner image courtesy of
Ben Gibbs Design