Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- Have you registered yet? Do you have a voting plan? #vote #votar #letssavedemocracytogether https://t.co/J4ECrs7veF 21 hours ago
- If you see something, say something #vote #votar #protectthepolls #letssavedemocracytogether https://t.co/9KoJGSfAAr 3 days ago
- RT @Teri_Kanefield: Trump is reportedly making a list of the Republicans who are now distancing themselves from him. He's "contemplating re… 3 days ago
- RT @MotherJones: Senate Dems like Bernie Sanders and Amy Klobuchar stressed Sunday it's ok if we don't know the winner election night: "The… 3 days ago
- We can do this y’all. Register if you haven’t yet. Vote as early as you can. #vote #votar #democracy https://t.co/ZHDNXEll8i 5 days ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.