Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @CREWcrew: Trump attacked our democracy and incited a violent, deadly insurrection. Hiring his former top officials who were there while… 1 week ago
- RT @HHSGov: When your turn comes, get vaccinated. Wear a mask, stay at least 6 feet away from other people, and avoid crowds to help slow t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JohannesGoranss: According to Swedish tradition, today is the day witches ride to Blåkulla to meet up with Satan. Happy witching everyo… 2 weeks ago
- RT @propublica: Happy Tax Season! For years, ProPublica has reported on the games rich people pay to skirt their tax liability & the IRS' i… 3 weeks ago
- RT @CREWcrew: NEW: Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen should — and legally must — fulfill Congress’s request for six years of Donald Trump’s t… 3 weeks ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.