Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- The sky cleared just in time for our eco-poetry reading @LitFestPasadena. Join us in the Zona Rosa alley #LitFestPasadena 17 hours ago
- Found on the shelves @TheBatteryBooks Thanks for hosting such powerful @LitFestPasadena writers! https://t.co/88EWS0jL8P 18 hours ago
- RT @LitFestPasadena: Come to the Playhouse District this afternoon and evening for the second day of #LitfestPasadena! View the schedule of… 18 hours ago
- #BiketoWork2019+1 Does anyone know the story of this um sculpture? https://t.co/cLXHjq5n32 3 days ago
- Declaring a new hashtag on this ☔☔☔ morning in LA: #BikeToWork2019+1 See you in the streets tomorrow @metrolosangeles 🚴🚴🚴 4 days ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.