Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @AlexPadilla4CA: YOUTH VOTE!: It’s official, more than 500,000 eligible 16- and 17-year-olds have pre-registered to vote in California s… 1 week ago
- RT @rabihalameddine: I'd like to remind you, boys and girls, that we are way beyond early warning signs of fascism. 1 week ago
- RT @Teri_Kanefield: (Thread) It's Just a Matter of Time There is confusion about this so called “ideological role reversal.”⤵️ The "conse… 2 weeks ago
- RT @sarahkendzior: Warren understands kleptocracy. She understands what's uniquely criminal about Trump's kleptocracy, but she also underst… 2 weeks ago
- RT @sarahkendzior: As a member of the media, I advise you to ignore the media -- especially polls and pundits. Read the candidates' plans.… 2 weeks ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.