Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @KamalaHarris: Though we may be physically separated, we, the American people are united in spirit. https://t.co/s5v4KIjbSX 3 hours ago
- RT @RBReich: Donald Trump should be barred from receiving national security briefings. Pass it on. 3 hours ago
- RT @TempestWilliams: Light — a beautiful word; a radiant act; a stay against darkness. #400,000remembered https://t.co/jMdwZ7XRp9 3 hours ago
- 🎉🎉🎉🎉 twitter.com/ddale8/status/… 3 hours ago
- RT @sarahkendzior: Thread from April on the Trump admin refusing to do national mourning for or symbolic tributes to covid victims. It is a… 7 hours ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.