Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- GuerrillaReads No. 106: Lucille Lang Day guerrillareads.com/2019/03/18/gue… 6 days ago
- Join us at the datathon! Register right here --> --> artsforla.org/arts_datathon_… twitter.com/datadonutsla/s… 1 week ago
- I'll be talking Arts Datathon: Democratize @datadonutsla tomorrow morning. There will be zines! twitter.com/datadonutsla/s… 1 week ago
- If you're in Pasadena for #SCaLE17x check out ArtNight on Friday - fantastic free arts events across the city artnightpasadena.org 2 weeks ago
- I'll be there! Talking about Arts Datathon: Democratize artsdatathon.org twitter.com/jhibbets/statu… 2 weeks ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.