Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @latinovictoryus: Put yourself in the shoes of immigrants and mixed-status families and just imagine what they are feeling — these threa… 3 days ago
- RT @MoveOn: U.S. Citizen allies, what can you do if you witness a #TrumpRaid this weekend? Learn here: qoo.ly/yi725 #HereToStay… 3 days ago
- RT @ACLU_CAP: Los Angeles 888-624-4752 San Bernardino/Riverside 909-361-4588 Southern Central Coast 805-870-8855 Orange County 657-210-0157… 3 days ago
- RT @RepRoybalAllard: ALERT: News reports indicate #ICEraids may start Sunday, July 14, in Los Angeles and other U.S. cities: https://t.co/c… 3 days ago
- RT @nylag: Retweet this important info. With ICE raids expected, it’s essential that everyone #KnowYourRights. #ICEraids https://t.co/i7iqC… 3 days ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.