Des Zamorano’s novel, Human Cargo, carries on in the fine tradition of LA noir with private investigator and krav maga aficionado, Inez Leon. Zamorano ends her guerrilla reading at LitFest Pasadena with Leon announcing a provocative, “Glendale’s the reason why I’m here.”
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- #CancelStudentDebt twitter.com/senwarren/stat… 3 hours ago
- RT @ReverendWarnock: These are difficult & dark days, and yet the scripture says that the light shines through the darkness, and the darkne… 3 hours ago
- RT @CREWcrew: In 1992, 2008, and 2016, GSA released transition resources well before many states had officially certified their results. Em… 4 days ago
- RT @DrTomFrieden: Better a Zoom Thanksgiving than an ICU Christmas. 4 days ago
- “These lawsuits are damaging notwithstanding their fatal flaws because they sow mistrust in the process.” twitter.com/BrennanCenter/… 5 days ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.