Des Zamorano’s novel, Human Cargo, carries on in the fine tradition of LA noir with private investigator and krav maga aficionado, Inez Leon. Zamorano ends her guerrilla reading at LitFest Pasadena with Leon announcing a provocative, “Glendale’s the reason why I’m here.”
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- This brilliant and startlingly current analysis of what's good & bad in citizen journalism practices is out today!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Kudos to the cyclists braving the #LARain! Drivers, please watch out for them 🚴🚴🚴 6 days ago
- It's a drag to be on the bus in this weather, but waaaaay better than driving in it #LARain #💚transit 6 days ago
- Corrected! https://t.co/Sa0uHFdbqX 1 week ago
- Irony typo, @latimes? https://t.co/abO0OdkhZ2 1 week ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.