Author Lucy Wang does some investigating “down there” where she discovers chirping chickens, spicy red peppers and the door to death and destruction.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @Teri_Kanefield: People pretending to be pro-choice who are bashing Democrats have an agenda. I'm done with them. The only thing sta… 2 days ago
- RT @Teri_Kanefield: "On the morning of January 6, Trump's intention was to remain president of the United States, despite the outcome of th… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Teri_Kanefield: Liz Cheney: "I say this to my Republican colleagues: There will come a time when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishono… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RBReich: As the Jan 6th committee hearings begin, do not lose sight of this fact: Trump was the first president in American history to… 2 weeks ago
- RT @aaronhoyland: In Canada, our schools have more than one door too. We have folks struggling with mental illness. We watch the same movie… 2 weeks ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.