Des Zamorano’s novel, Human Cargo, carries on in the fine tradition of LA noir with private investigator and krav maga aficionado, Inez Leon. Zamorano ends her guerrilla reading at LitFest Pasadena with Leon announcing a provocative, “Glendale’s the reason why I’m here.”
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- GuerrillaReads No. 106: Lucille Lang Day guerrillareads.com/2019/03/18/gue… 6 days ago
- Join us at the datathon! Register right here --> --> artsforla.org/arts_datathon_… twitter.com/datadonutsla/s… 1 week ago
- I'll be talking Arts Datathon: Democratize @datadonutsla tomorrow morning. There will be zines! twitter.com/datadonutsla/s… 1 week ago
- If you're in Pasadena for #SCaLE17x check out ArtNight on Friday - fantastic free arts events across the city artnightpasadena.org 2 weeks ago
- I'll be there! Talking about Arts Datathon: Democratize artsdatathon.org twitter.com/jhibbets/statu… 2 weeks ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.