Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @RepJayapal: The filibuster is a Jim Crow relic. It’s time to end it and save our democracy. 1 week ago
- RT @CREWcrew: Spreading misinformation about our elections and voting to reject election results is a real threat to our democracy and yet… 3 months ago
- RT @CityofHBPIO: The first oiled birds are being rescued and stabilized at the Wetlands and Wildlife Care Center. If you see oiled wildlif… 3 months ago
- RT @oiledwildlife: If you find #oiledwildlife, please call our response hotline at 1-877-UCD-OWCN (823-6926). DO NOT PICK UP OILED WILDLIFE… 3 months ago
- RT @davekarpf: If you are a political scientist and think it is an outrage that the Claremont Institute has invited coup architect John Eas… 4 months ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.