Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @NBCNews: Police drag away protesters, some in wheelchairs, outside of Sen. McConnell's office after draft of Senate health care bill is… 12 hours ago
- RT @RepSpeier: I don't know if I'm living in a democracy anymore. #SecretSenateBill #secretbill #Trumpcare 22 hours ago
- It's #WorldRefugeeDay today, and refugees are still welcome here #refugeeswelcome #resist #persist https://t.co/wqjajrTAsm 2 days ago
- @kattalleyjones And @kattalleyjones wins Twitter today! 3 days ago
- Fasciated antshrike ow.ly/pHRu30cpq6g https://t.co/pk9aYM8CBB 3 days ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.