Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @funder: I found this video of Rudy Giuliani with indicted Ukrainian Lev Parnas. Let's make it viral. We just confirmed this was in Pari… 1 day ago
- RT @RepAdamSchiff: In addition to fulfilling our Constitutional obligation to conduct oversight of the Executive Branch, House Democrats h… 1 day ago
- RT @RepAdamSchiff: The impeachment inquiry uncovered overwhelming and uncontested evidence that President Trump abused the powers of his of… 1 day ago
- @aschrock Tell me you've read Dear Committee Members by Julie Schumacher: penguinrandomhouse.com/books/232129/d… 1 week ago
- RT @MelissaWall: Excited to have a chapter on a concept I coined, "Information Precarity" in this wonderful new book. https://t.co/SEIbabwB… 1 week ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.