Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @good: Happier than ever we’ve used the attention Ted Cruz is getting to drive donations to @austinpetsalive who are working tirelessly… 6 days ago
- RT @MsPackyetti: Since Ted Cruz is trending, now is a good time to remember: #Texas isn’t red-it’s suppressed. The GOP stronghold can be un… 6 days ago
- RT @DavidCornDC: Show us the original roundtrip ticket. 6 days ago
- RT @CREWcrew: The Senate will hold its first public inquiry next week into the security failures that led to the Jan. 6 breach of the Capit… 1 week ago
- The @gop actually wants us to die. twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 1 week ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.