Des Zamorano’s novel, Human Cargo, carries on in the fine tradition of LA noir with private investigator and krav maga aficionado, Inez Leon. Zamorano ends her guerrilla reading at LitFest Pasadena with Leon announcing a provocative, “Glendale’s the reason why I’m here.”
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @slpng_giants: Don’t forget that, as these women and children are separated at the border, there’s an entire media ecosystem that is pus… 1 week ago
- RT @RepAdamSchiff: Today’s superseding indictment alleging Konstantin Kilimnik worked with Paul Manafort to obstruct justice not only deepe… 1 week ago
- RT @libdenk: I’m outside Victorville prison where 3 buses with Dept. of Homeland Security and ICE logos just pulled out of the facility. 1,… 1 week ago
- RT @RuelRules: nytimes.com/2018/06/05/wor… 1 week ago
- @Meadowbat Twitter asked if I want them to translate your tweet from Catalan. 1 week ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.