Des Zamorano’s novel, Human Cargo, carries on in the fine tradition of LA noir with private investigator and krav maga aficionado, Inez Leon. Zamorano ends her guerrilla reading at LitFest Pasadena with Leon announcing a provocative, “Glendale’s the reason why I’m here.”
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @CREWcrew: It's Friday--a great day to email your senators and tell them it's time to fire Louis DeJoy! actionnetwork.org/petitions/sign… 1 day ago
- RT @ava: 3! 👊🏾 2 weeks ago
- RT @BerniceKing: Oh, that George Floyd were still alive. But I’m thankful for accountability. The work continues. Justice is a contin… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ClintSmithIII: Thinking of George Floyd’s family. What they deserve is George being alive. I wish them as much peace as they can find. 2 weeks ago
- RT @CREWcrew: Trump attacked our democracy and incited a violent, deadly insurrection. Hiring his former top officials who were there while… 1 month ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.