Des Zamorano’s novel, Human Cargo, carries on in the fine tradition of LA noir with private investigator and krav maga aficionado, Inez Leon. Zamorano ends her guerrilla reading at LitFest Pasadena with Leon announcing a provocative, “Glendale’s the reason why I’m here.”
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- Reporting back from the GuerrillaReads Lambda LitFest Video Walk guerrillareads.com/2017/03/26/rep… 8 hours ago
- Oh, Canada. twitter.com/MelissaWall/st… 1 day ago
- RT @CecileRichards: For anyone who has ever wondered whether marching, speaking out at town halls, & making calls to Congress works—today i… 2 days ago
- RT @PENamerican: #Privacy watchdogs outraged as Senate Republicans vote to allow ISPs to sell your private data motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/… via… 2 days ago
- #TrumpDontCare #RyanDontCare #ShameOnTheGOP 2 days ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.