Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @adamdavidson: There is NO immigration crisis. Immigrants, including undocumented ones: - have no impact on employment levels or inc… 1 hour ago
- RT @RedCross: We share everyone's concern about the border situation and stand ready to help. We have offered assistance to federal gov't a… 1 hour ago
- RT @DanRather: Pres. Trump still believes immigration is a winning issue for him. He thinks GOP will ride it to picking up seats in the Hou… 1 hour ago
- RT @BrennanCenter: As we approach the 2018 November general election, how can states help improve election security? Here's everything you… 1 hour ago
- RT @Laurie_Garrett: Stop whatever you're doing and read the @WhiteHouse plan for complete reorganization of the entire federal government.… 1 hour ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.