Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- Please share. A step by step guide for how to hold TurboTax to account: propublica.org/article/how-to… https://t.co/NLmMuYXziu 13 hours ago
- Ruth Nolan kicks off the SGV LitFest at the @dAArtCenter, reading from Fire and Rain: Ecopoetry of California. I'll… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- SGV LitFest beginning now at the dA Center for the Arts in Pomona. I'll be reading soon. https://t.co/zJNluirT0I 1 week ago
- RT @sonia_taddy: Burning questions: What does it mean to democratize data? How can we leverage arts and culture to bring data to life? #art… 2 weeks ago
- RT @aschrock: This sub-title makes me feel very seen. #artsdatathon2019 #artsdatathon twitter.com/guerrillareads… 2 weeks ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.