Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @MotherJones: Despite companies’ pledges in the wake of January 6 to stop donating to those who denied certifying Trump's loss, contribu… 2 days ago
- RT @JuddLegum: The top corporate donors to members of Congress that voted to overturn the 2020 presidential election (through 9/29/22) @Ko… 1 week ago
- RT @womensart1: Julia Butterfly Hill climbed a giant Redwood-280ft and stayed up there for 2 years, in raging winter storms, surviving many… 1 week ago
- RT @CREWcrew: More than 60% of spending by Trump's Save America PAC is going to his legal battle over stolen classified documents https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CREWcrew: Want to know who’s spending secretly to influence our elections? Call your senators and ask them to pass the #DISCLOSEAct THI… 2 weeks ago
Join 931 other followers
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.