Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- So this was cool! #zines twitter.com/LACountyArts/s… 1 month ago
- RT @LACountyArts: New report out today! “Make or Break: Race and Ethnicity in Entry-Level Compensation for Arts Administrators in Los Angel… 2 months ago
- RT @CREWcrew: Mitch McConnell’s bad faith arguments against HR 1 aren’t fooling us. He needs America’s campaign finance system to stay brok… 2 months ago
- Don’t let @turbotax trick you into paying to file your #taxes if you - check with @propublica to see if you qualify… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @CREWcrew: It's Friday--a great day to email your senators and tell them it's time to fire Louis DeJoy! actionnetwork.org/petitions/sign… 2 months ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.