Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- Poor failing @realDonaldTrump. Sad! 9 hours ago
- If he won't let you into his pressers, don't cover him. Cover the issues. Cover the #resistance. twitter.com/peterbakernyt/… 9 hours ago
- "America is an idea. That's what this is about." -@RepAdamSchiff speaking to 1200+ people … ift.tt/2mgPuIq https://t.co/6cUqBadpVA 13 hours ago
- RT @tedlieu: Failing @realDonaldTrump is taking on press. And press is winning. That means America is winning. washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/w… #Fre… 16 hours ago
- RT @SenSanders: No rational person really believes marijuana should be a Schedule 1 drug next to killer drugs like heroin. And yet that’s h… 16 hours ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.