Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- RT @LOLGOP: The next 5 days will decide whether 23 million will be uninsured & you'll be chained to your job with insurance that's useless… 1 hour ago
- Voter suppression doesn't just affect the people who can't vote. We should all care deeply. #ShameOnTheGOP… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @kurteichenwald: Reality. Those in the conservative media bubble will call it fake news. Just like so much other truth that they deny. h… 1 hour ago
- Who are those 400 families and what do they own? twitter.com/ezraklein/stat… 1 hour ago
- RT @make5calls: Did you know phone calls to reps don't just allow you to be heard on issues, but also help reps cast 'difficult' votes? We'… 1 day ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.