Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- At the #bookfest where @DavidCornDC reminds us that in America everything is political because we get to choose the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- In these times "you need to assume the worst and protect the most vulnerable. That is our responsibility as citizen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- What's live archiving? Join us at the datathon to find out artsdatathon.org 2 days ago
- Getting ready for #ArtsDatathon2018! @slarameekidd to lead the Live Archiving team #ArtsDatathon #ArtsDayLA https://t.co/NixQdsrJCF 2 days ago
- More info and how to register for Arts Datathon: Collections at artsdatathon.org 2 days ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.