Poet Gwendolyn Alley reads from a manuscript in progress, Shishilop Project taped at Surfer’s Point in Ventura, California, September 2008.
support your favorite writersLike what you see here on GuerrillaReads?
Here are four easy ways you can support writers and their work:
- @mrbenja So true. 1 week ago
- RT @TNBBC: Bronwyn (@guerrillareads) is back on the blog, and we're thrilled to have her review STRAWBERRY FIELDS. Check it... https://t.c… 1 week ago
- In which I review the haunting Strawberry Fields by Hilary Plum, from @FenceBooks thenextbestbookblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/bronwy… 1 week ago
- RT @MyGlendale: The 2018-2019 Winter Shelter Program by @LAHomeless began on December 1. Visit bit.ly/2Q9MD3j for a list of shelte… 1 week ago
- @Meadowbat Also, where? 1 week ago
Now available: Love Songs of the RevolutionGuerrillaReads founder Bronwyn Mauldin's newest book - Love Songs of the Revolution is now available.
It's a literary thriller about one man’s struggle to solve his wife’s murder, set against a backdrop of geopolitical turmoil in the last days of Soviet Lithuania.
Learn more about the book or buy it today.